Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Before Uni: Prep Week
And so here we are: the back 2 school season is here, everyone starts getting ready to start again, goals are being set, minds are being set.
In my case, I'm going to start University, at the school I wanted, and I couldn't be happier. I start the 14th, so in about a week. I always like to settle down two weeks before: stop traveling, start gathering my things, go to the beach and relax, all of this so I can start with a clean mind.
In order to do this, this is what I've been up to:
Beach Days
I went to my local beach, I had a new swimsuit with it's matching string bag.
Being a Tourist in my City
Downtown just seems perfect to me, a few years back they started opening new shops and places to visit, eat, etc.
While walking downtown, we found a boutique I don't remember ever visiting. The name's BELLA We stopped there, and I got a clutch bag.
The clutch is faux leather, with rhinestones images. It's from LIKE DREAMS
After that, we kept walking, and got to a building that has been re-constructed,—My mom used to work there when she was younger, actually.— and on the first level, they opened a coffee shop.We stopped there.
As you can see, I wore the Jaime Ibiza bag I got a few days ago.
Stocking up on clothes
I do this all year, no doubt.
However, I always wore uniform to school, so it was kind of easier, I would only dress up on the weekends/free days. Now, I will have to sort new outfits everyday, which is great because I will really work with my imagination, but then again I don't feel like I have enough casual clothes...
So I've been browsing boutiques in hopes of finding new blouses, jeans and more stuff I'll need.
The other day, I actually found some pretty deals when I went to Rosarito, and got:
An orange blouse with some embroidery:
Some nice shorts that I might not wear to school, but at least I'll have them for the weekends, when everything else is dirty.
Getting Organized
Since I spent all of July traveling back and forth (I feel blessed, btw), I didn't have time to organize my stuff, because most of it was in my luggage.
Which is why, I took a day to organize my makeup, my desk, the stuff I will be taking to school, everything.
Pampering session
My skin has been behaving pretty good for all of the traveling I did, which is amazing, but I still feel like I have to detoxify it. It was way too much sun, spf, different type of tap water (yes, I've come to realize that this affects my skin, it loses its balance).
This is what I usually do in a pampering session:
- First things first: Cleanse.
I start by taking off my makeup—if there's any— then washing my face with a cleanser, I love the BIORÉ Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser. - Exfoliation:
I use the BIORÉ Pore Unclogging Scrub
- Steam:
To open the pores and extract the blackheads. I use the shower. I take a shower and that's it. - Extraction:
I use BIORÉ's Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips, to remove blackheads.
- Mask:
I have several, but this time I went with a golden peel off, and a chocolate/strawberry clay mask.
After all of this Pampering, I felt relaxed, my skin glowing.
Night(s) Out
Nothing better like a night out, some drinks, good music and great company to relax.
I find all of this and more at Bohemia's.
I don't really drink much, I'm very selective with what I drink:
this night, I went with a Sangria.
Celebrating: we're about to start University!
So this is it. I'm still trying to squeeze blogging into my schedule, I know I'll able to, and I'm sure I'm ready to start. I know I'll have lots of challenges, but I feel ready, relaxed, and organized.
I might turn this into a series...
I might turn this into a series...
Popular Posts
Mapa de los sueños: cómo hacerlo, para qué sirve, etc
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments
Post a Comment